Bittersweet chocolate mousse
This chocolate mousse is a real temptation, especially if you want to surprise your Valentine!
- 150 g dark chocolate (min. 70% cacao), melted in a bain-marie
- 3 eggs (separate egg white and egg yolk)
- 75 g sugar
- 100 ml olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- Fresh or frozen raspberries as decoration (as much as you like)
- Mix the olive oil with the melted chocolate.
- Whip the egg white with the salt into a rigid mass.
- Mix the egg yolk mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Carefully add two spoons whipped egg white to the chocolate mixture and mix it. Then carefully add the rest of the whipped egg white, in order to make sure the mousse remains light.
- Divide the mousse over 4 bowls and put it in the refrigerator (min. 2 hours).
The grassy olive oil like Agrestis guarantees a fantastic taste sensation in combination with the bittersweet chocolate.