Any seasonal vegetables which can be roasted can be used in this pie.
- 2 sweet peppers (red & yellow)
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsnip
- ½ small pumpkin
- 1 aubergine
- 3-4 red onions
- 150 g Ricotta
- 150 g Feta
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 200 ml cream
- 2 eggs
- 10 pieces of puff pastry
- Fresh or dried thyme
- Ranieri OliveOil
- Salt and Peper
- Chop the vegetables into 2 cm pieces. Marinate with the OliveOil and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Roast the vegetables approx. 30 minutes in the oven at 200 to 220 degrees.
- Grease a baking tin with OliveOil and cover it with puff pastry.
- Distribute the roasted vegetables over the baking tin. Put the cheese on top of the vegetables.
- Slice the tomatoes and put them on top of the pie.
- Whip the egg with the cream, thyme, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg-cream mixture in the baking tin with the vegetables, the tomatoes will remain visible.
- Bake the vegetable pie approximately 35-45 minutes at 200 degrees until it is golden brown.