- ✅ The Extra Virgin Olive Oil Granverde Marina Colonna: selected estate olives are milled together with the rind of organic lemons to recreate a time-honoured Colonna family recipe.
- ✅ Uses: excellent over marinate shellfish, raw or smocked fish, as a dressing for bresaola and dry meats, perfect as a dipper, boiled green vegetables, to be drizzled over pasta, cooking white meat and oven backed fish.
- ✅ The Extra Virgin Olive Oil Classic Blend 'Marina Colonna': is manufactured after a selection of different company cultivar, crushed separately in the olive press of property and later combined in an accurate blend.
- ✅ Aroma: to the smell it is perceived a fruity perfume of olives with herbaceous notes.
- ✅ Taste: aromatic blend with a delicate equilibrium between bitter and pungency. The taste sensations are persistent for the flavour of mature tomato and green artichoke.
- ✅ Uses: meat starters, marinate or cooked fish and meat. To be drizzled over legumes and soups.
- ✅ New Harvest 2019/2020
The Extra virgin olive oil Marina Colonna is produced at the Masseria Bosco Pontoni, near San Marino in Pensilis in the Molise region. The olive grove stretching over 50 hectares, has a wide selection of varieties as an indigenous nature of the Molise region or from other Italian regions that produce levels. The main cultivating that we find are: Leccino, the Peranzana, Frantoio, the Coratina, Gentile Larino, the Ascolana Tenera, Cima di Melfi, the FS17, the Rosciola, the Nocellara Belice, Itrana, the Kalamata, the Maiatica, the Leccio Del Corno, the Termite Bitetto. More than half have organic certification. What characterizes the production of the Extra virgin olive oil Marina Colonna is the attention to every stage of production starting from the treatment for the plants to be completed with the extraction of oil: is important to the success of a high quality extra virgin containing all the olfactory, taste and health benefits. The oil obtained in this way by following all the precautions indicated, it will be very rich in vitamins and polyphenols: it will be a real food 'functional' as indispensable aid to our well-being and disease prevention.